This Rural Health West CPD workshop is a one-day workshop in paediatric emergency scenarios and skills. It will give delegates real-life examples and the opportunity to manage sick or injured children in a safe environment.
The workshop content includes:
- Hands-on simulation – practise common scenarios and structured care
- Short presentations by experienced paediatric emergency physicians
- Comprehensive handbook of lecture materials and practical skills
- ‘Resuscitation reminders’ card for your ID badge clip
Eligibility: GP Obstetricians, ED doctors and nurses and GPs. Priority is given to those working in the local region.
Length: One Day – 8.00am-5.00pm
$350-$440 (incl GST)
The cost of this workshop is subsidised by WA Country Health Service
5 Educational Activity and 3 Reviewing Performance CPD Hours with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
2 Additional CPD Requirements, 5 Educational Activity and 3 Outcome Measurement PDP Hours. 6 Emergency Medicine and 6 Obstetric and Gynaecology MOPS Hours with the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine for continuing professional development hours for the 2023-2025 triennium.
We ask participants to contact their relevant college to ascertain your eligibility for the grant prior to attending. This workshop is elligible for the Emergency Medicine and Obstetrics components.
This education workshop is proudly delivered by Rural Health West in partnership with WA Country Health Service
You will receive an email link for payment in an event confirmation email. Payment is required within 10 days of receiving the email. If full payment is not received within 10 days, your place will be offered to another delegate.
- Applicants who give notice of cancellation of four (4) weeks or more will receive a full refund of the course fee.
- Applicants who withdraw from the course 14 days prior will receive a 50 per cent refund of the course fee.
- Applicants who fail to attend a course or who withdraw from the course less than 14 days of the course date will be considered on an individual case basis.
The Privacy Act 2014 provides that before your personal contact details can be published or made available to major sponsors, exhibitors and other parties directly related to this workshop, you must give your consent. If you do not consent to your contact details being provided to the abovementioned parties, please contact the CPD team at CPD@ruralhealthwest.com.au or 08 6389 4500.