The GP Obstetric Western Australian Advisory Group 2019 Obstetrics Think Tank will be held alongside the Rural Health West 2019 Annual Conference. The evening will comprise key presentations and an interactive panel discussion. There is no charge for attendance and partners are most welcome. A light evening meal and beverages will be served.
- Time: 6.30pm to 8.30pm
- Date: Friday 22 March 2019
- Venue: The Westin Perth, 480 Hay Street, Perth
Registration is required, the application form is located here.
Remember if you are attending the full Conference Rural Health West provide travel support, details are located online.
The General Practice Obstetrics Western Australian Advisory Group (GPOWAAG) provides expert advice to all agencies involved with the attraction, selection, education and retention of general practice obstetricians in Western Australia. The membership of the GPOWAAG consists of representatives from:
- Fiona Stanley Hospital
- Joondalup Health Campus
- King Edward Memorial Hospital
- Postgraduate Medical Council of Western Australia
- Rural Health West
- Statewide Obstetrics Support Unit
- WA Country Health Service
- Western Australian General Practice Education and Training Limited (WAGPET).
The findings from the 2019 Think Tank will be used by the GPOWAAG to support and guide GP obstetric services in outer metropolitan and rural Western Australia.